*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




September 20, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 77 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays!

Thank you all so much for linking up!  I would really appreciate if you would help me get the word out about our unique link up, no rules here other than to link back!  So much wonderful inspiration here each week!

Here are our Featured Artists this week...




pop-up slider card @ Julies Crafty Creations!
this is such a cool design, have you tried one yet?
beautifully done!


bird cage holiday card @ Tickell Expressions!
very cool design Teresa!!

creepy crawly pumpkin topiary @ Craft Journal!
fun & festive, great tutorial!

halloween card @ Ruby 2 Shoes!
so adorable!!


Ghost spoons @ Yesterday on Tuesday!
wonderful idea Malia!!

Congratulations everyone! Grab your featured button & display it proudly!






Now onto party #77


Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...
If you would like to be featured
please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on 
your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.

12 comments:

Noreen said...

Thanks for hosting a great party! And thank you for featuring my Creepy Crawly Topiary.

Noreen
http://craftyjournal.com

My Crafting Channel said...

Congrats Ladies. Maria I have been busy and have not post The Daily News in a few days. I hope to get it out tomorrow. I will give the Linky Party a HUGE SHOUT out when I do. You know I'm a loyal poster. I see some of my regular followers are now linking up here. I always have you button on my side bar and always list in in every post since I share all my creations here. lol

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Riet said...

So beautiful Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it is looking beautiful maria.

greetings karin

Ruby said...

Ah thank you so much for choosing my card as one of them. You made my day!

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thanks so much for hosting Maria!

-Fotini

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for this great linky, so glad to be here this week!

Kristy LifenReflection said...

What fun idea, thanks for hosting!

Creative M said...

Congrats to all that were featured!!Awesome!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

Diana Lynn Martin said...

So many amazing projects here! Thanks for another super fun challenge!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

Julia said...

Lovely inspiration By DT!
Hugs,
Julia

Karon said...

Fabulous featured artists - TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/